Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Superb Third Son...

A father told his 3 sons when he sent them to the  university:

"I feel it's my duty to provide  you with the best possible  education, and you do not owe me anything for that.  However, I want you to  appreciate it.

As a token, please each put  Rs.1,00,000 into my coffin  when I die."

And so it happened. His sons  became a doctor, a lawyer and a financial planner,  each very successful and  financially sound.

When their father's time had come and they saw their father in the coffin, they  remembered his wish.

First, it was the doctor who put 200 X Rs.500 notes on the chest of the deceased.

Then, came the financial planner, who also put 50 x Rs2,000 there.

Finally, it was the heartbroken lawyer's turn. He dipped into his pocket, took out his cheque book, wrote a cheque for Rs3,00,000, put it under his father's body, took the Rs.2,00,000 cash and closed the coffin's lid......

"NO CASH TRANSACTION ALLOWED DIGITAL INDIA" said the lawyer

Laughter is the best Medicine... Don't laugh alone...

No comments: