Saturday, January 19, 2019

SUPERB INTERVIEW : GOOD JOKE

American Interviewer - So what's your email ID ?

Indian -  Sir, iamanindian@gmail.com

American -  And password ?

Indian -  12345678

American - You are so dumb.   You shared such a confidential information so easily for the Job.  How can we trust that you will not share any confidential information of the company for some better Offers ?

Indian -  Sir, I might have shared my password with you but I don't think you can still login to my email account.   Let's look for the possibilities.  My Password can be

12345678

Or

Onetwothreefourfivesixseveneight

Or

1twothreefourfivesixseveneight

1twothreefourfivesixseven8  . . .  so on   . . .

Or

2444666668888888 (one 2, three 4s, five 6s seven 8s)

13355557777778 (1, two 3s, four 5s, six 7s and 8)

Or

Combination of all of these   . . .

By the way, did I mention use of capitals ?

American Interviewer -  🙏🏻
How much salary will u take ?

Indian - I refuse to accept your offer Sir ! Becoz I don't want to work under dumb people...

No comments: