Friday, October 5, 2018

I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING...

*The wife checked  her husband's phone and found these names 😡 :*

_- The Tender One_
_- The Amazing One_
_- Lady Of My Dreams_

_She got Angry and called the first number to find out that was his mother._
_Then she called the second number on which his sister replied._
_When she dialled the third  number her Own Phone Rang......!!!!_ 🤓🤩

She cried 😭 until her eyes got swollen because she had doubted  her *_Innocent Husband,_*
_So she gave him her whole month's Salary to  make up for her sin._

Husband took the money and bought a gift for his girlfriend whose name was Saved  As :
*_Gafoor Bhai Mechanic.....”_*

😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃

Almost died laughing ...😂😂😂😂

Letter from a man in Birmingham to his friend in London:

"I was fed up with being burgled and robbed every other day in my neighbourhood. The alarm system was no use so I tore it out and deregistered from our ineffective local Neighbourhood Watch...

Instead, I've planted a Pakistani flag in each corner of my front garden.

Now, the city police, the National Security Bureau, Scotland Yard, MI-5, MI-6, the CIA and every other intelligence service in Europe are all keeping watch on my house 24x7x365...

I'm followed to and from work every day and my wife too when she goes out shopping.

So no one bothers us at all...

I've never felt safer... All thanks to "Pakistan." 😂😂

😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃

Touching story from readers digest

Last night I was sitting in the living room, talking to my wife about life..

In-between, we talked about the idea of living or dying.

I told her : 'Never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle.

If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the connections that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die.'

My wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards me proceeded to disconnect the Cable tv, DVD, then the Computer, the Cell Phone, the iPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the bar and threw away all my whisky, rum, Gin, Vodka the Beer from the fridge...

I ALMOST DIED!!

Moral : Think before you speak. The female brain works on a different wavelength!
*Source: Reader's Digest* 😃
😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃😜💃

No comments: