Monday, April 13, 2020

I have lots of work !

One day one person climbed up a mountain where a hermit woman was meditating.

He was surprised to see her in such a solitary place, so he asked her: What are you doing here alone in such a lonely place?

To which she replied: 
I have lots of work !

And how can you have so much work? 
I don't see anything around you here...?

I must train two hawks and two eagles, assure two rabbits, discipline one snake, motivate a donkey and tame a lion.....

And, where have they gone that I don't see them?

I have them all inside here within me...!!

✓ The two Hawks stare at everything that is presented to me, good or bad; I must work on them to see only good things.  They are my eyes.

✓ The two Eagles with their claws hurt and destroy, I must train them not to hurt. 
They are my hands.

✓ The two Rabbits want to go where they want, at the same time they do not want to face difficult situations, I must teach them to be calm even if there is suffering or stumbling.  
They are my feet.

✓ The Donkey is always tired, stubborn and does not want to carry the load each time I walk. 
That is my body!

✓ The most difficult to tame is the Snake. Although it is locked in a strong cage with 32 bars, it is always ready to sting, bite and poison anyone nearby. I have to discipline it... 
that's my tongue.

✓ I also have one Lion. Oh ... how proud, vain, he thinks that "he is the king." I have to tame him. 
And that's my ego.

So you see, my friend, I have lots of work.....

Think & Reflect ! 

We all may have the same — lots to work on ourselves !

No comments: